We remain OPEN as a Health Department designated “Essential Business” to help maintain your transportation and mobility needs during these challenging times.
There is no higher priority to our Redwood City INFINITI family than the safety of our customers, employees, and community. We want you to feel confident when visiting Redwood City INFINITI. As a result, we have implemented procedures in the interest of our customers’ and employees’ health and safety.
- Our dealership is cleaned multiple times per day with disinfectant cleaners. This includes the showroom, customer lounge, offices, restrooms, break and meeting rooms.
- We have implemented a handling & cleaning process to ensure your vehicle is being properly cared for and cleaned while in for maintenance and/or repair.
- We have asked our team members to stay home if they have a cold, fever, or cough of any kind, or if they believe that they may have been exposed to the virus. We respectfully ask you do the same.
- We encourage you to use our on-line buying center for your vehicle purchase. We are a one-price dealership, so the prices you see on-line are the same as in-store. Valet delivery is also available.
- Should you decide to visit us, our team will welcome you with a smile – not a handshake and will adhere to a strict face mask and no-touch policy. Also, to limit your time away from home, we also kindly ask you to finalize your decisions and get pre-approved prior to arriving.
- We welcome customers into our showroom and service facility only with reservations. Reservations will be limited to ensure we maintain “6 feet of distance” rule, so we ask you call ahead to schedule and please limit the number included in your party.
- Should there be more customers than our dealership can accommodate, so that we maintain the “6 feet of distance” rule, we may ask you to wait outside. We will provide you with umbrellas should it rain and will try to assist you as quickly as possible without risking exposure to the Coronavirus.
We will continue to monitor the situation and do all we can to protect our customers and our employees. Thank you for your patience and trust in Redwood City INFINITI. Stay healthy!