Lease Offers in Redwood City
INFINITI Lease Offers
Have you been waiting for the right time to drive the year’s most popular vehicles? At Redwood City INFINITI, the time is now! With our comprehensive INFINITI lease offers on the table, you’ll be able to cruise around Redwood City, San Francisco, or San Mateo, California, in a polished and sparkling luxury vehicle.
Want to know how easy it is to turn in your current vehicle and drive home in the latest model? Keep reading below. Our team has compiled all the pertinent information you need to know about our leasing procedure, the benefits of leasing, your options at the end of a lease, and leasing FAQs. Let’s get started.
Our INFINITI Lease Offers
When it comes to financing your next INFINITI, you have a couple of options: to buy it or to lease it. If you’re thinking about leasing one of our INFINITI models, there are a few basics first-time or returning lessees should know prior. For instance, leases typically last between two to three years.
As you’re crafting a personalized lease offer, you and your lessor will be drafting up a lease agreement, which includes the following:
- How much you pay at the start of the lease.
- The fees you may have to pay after return.
- Potential termination fees.
- How many miles you’re allowed to drive each year.
- What is considered normal wear and tear to the lessor.
Under our Lease Loyalty program, eligible lessees can receive one or more of the following:
- Lease Loyalty incentive up on eligible lessees good towards any new INFINITI lease or purchase. Amounts vary by model, so contact us with the INFINITI model you'd like, and we will give you the exact amount and terms or the incentive. Simple!
- A waiver of up to $500 in excess wear-and-use/excess mileage charges on the eligible IFS lease, if applicable.
- A waiver of the $395 disposition fee on the eligible lease vehicle, if applicable.
Contact us for complete details.
Enjoy the Benefits of Leasing While Driving an All-New Model
With our current Lease offers, it’s easy to enjoy all the benefits of leasing while driving an INFINITI:
- Take advantage of the latest advances in security, technology, and performance.
- Enjoy the security of the INFINITI warranty coverage.
- Change vehicles more easily without the hassle of a trade-in.
- Potentially lower monthly payments.
- May require a smaller down payment compared to financing.
What Are My Options at the End of a Lease?
Did you know that you don’t have to return your lease at the end of the leasing term? Although this is one of the most common actions at the end of a leasing period, you have two more options:
- Buy the Lease: We’ve all been there: you fall in love with the vehicle you’re currently leasing. Fortunately, you don’t have to return it, and you can buy it off our hands. If you want to do so, you can discuss financial avenues with our financiers.
- Extend the Lease: If you’re behind schedule on picking out your next lease or you need the vehicle while you work through an important endeavor, you can extend the lease for a certain time. If you choose to do this, please reach out to your team or your lessor.
INFINITI Lease FAQs
Have any questions regarding your next INFINITI lease? We’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions that may help!
When Should I Schedule My Lease Inspection?
You should schedule your lease inspection within the last 60 days of the lease. This gives you plenty of time to refresh the vehicle or have it serviced before the inspection.
Where Do I Return My Lease?
You can return your leased vehicle to our INFINITI dealership! Before you bring it in, make sure to schedule an appointment with us.
What Happens if I Exceed the Mileage Limit?
If you’ve gone over the mileage limit stated in your leasing agreement, you will be responsible for paying the per-mile charge at the end of the lease.
Ready To Start an INFINITI Lease?
If you have any further questions about our INFINITI lease offers or you’re ready to get rolling in your next luxury lease, stop by Redwood City INFINITI near Redwood City, San Francisco, and San Mateo, CA, today.