2022 INFINITI QX50 Trim Level Breakdown
The INFINITI QX50 is a great luxury crossover option with seating for five, plenty of room and capability, and a style that is unique, inviting, and luxurious. It’s easy to come to the conclusion that the QX50 is the right SUV for you and your needs, but what trim level is going to be right for you? The answer is going to be different for each person, but let’s explore this model and its options with our 2022 INFINITI QX50 trim level breakdown.
What are the Trim Levels for the 2022 QX50
Before we dive into the features of each trim level, it’s going to be helpful to explore what trim levels are out there and generally which one is going to have the better features. The lineup begins with the base Pure trim and moves up from there with the Luxe, Essential, Sensory, and the top Autograph trim level.
Features of the 2022 INFINITI QX50
Below we’ll explore feature highlights for each of the trim levels. Search through the features and options and find the right feature set for your needs.
- 2022 QX50 Pure: LED headlights and taillights, leatherette seating, power liftgate, dual-zone automatic climate control, 8-inch infotainment screen with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Wi-Fi hotspot, forward emergency braking, blind-spot warning, lane departure warning, intelligent cruise control, and high beam assist.
- 2022 QX50 Luxe: LED fog lights, heated side mirrors, panoramic moonroof, leather seating, and heated front seats.
- 2022 QX50 Essential: Heated and cooled front seats, 16-speaker Bose sound system, navigation, 360-degree exterior camera, and traffic sign recognition.
- 2022 QX50 Sensory: Motion-activated liftgate, heated outboard rear seats, power tilt and telescoping steering wheel, and head-up display.
- 2022 QX50 Autograph: Rear passenger window sunshades, quilted leather seating, and tri-zone automatic climate control.
Buy a 2022 INFINITI QX50 near Oakland and Berkeley, CA
We hope that our brief breakdown above was useful. There are a few more minor features that we didn’t touch on so if you see something conspicuously absent above, don’t worry, it’s likely either standard or an option.
Read More: What Does an INFINITI Oil Change Cost?
If you are shopping for a new QX50 in the Redwood City area or even across the bay in Oakland or Berkeley, then consider coming out to Redwood City INFINITI. In fact, our team can work with you remotely. Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions or need any help finding the perfect luxury SUV!